Full grooms include:
- nails ground (clipping sometimes leaves sharp edges)
- ears plucked (if applicable to your breed)
- ears cleaned
- eyes cleaned
The following are price estimates for a full groom.
Short, smooth coated dogs:
- Petite size (such as Chihuahua, Pug, and Miniature Pinscher): $20
- Small & Medium sized (such as Beagle): $30-$36
Short, thick coated dogs:
- Small size (such as Corgis): $36-$42
- Medium size (such as Keeshond) $36-$50
Long coated dogs:
- Small dogs: (such as Sheltie, Shih Tzu, Miniature Poodle, Bichon, Miniature Schnauzer): $36-$40
- Medium size dogs (such as the Cocker): $40-$50
*Keep in mind that for the dog’s safety and comfort, dematting will only be done for a maximum of 10 minutes on dogs that will tolerate it. If your dog has long fur or a problem with getting mats consider getting the Touch Up Session service.